18 August, 2014: Vitamin C or L-ascorbic acid, or simply ascorbate (the anion of ascorbic acid), is an essential nutrient for humans and certain other animal species. Just like zi xiu tang bee pollen, it obviously has the effect of slimming.
The physiological functions of vitamin C:
1. Promote collagen biosynthesis and speed up tissue trauma healing.
2. Promote the metabolism of tryptophan and tyrosine in amino acid, and help prolong life-span.
3. Improve the utilization of iron, calcium and folic acid.
4. Perfect the metabolism of fats, lipids, and especially that of cholesterol, which is quite similar to the function of zi xiu tang. Vitamin C can also help prevent cardiovascular diseases.
5. Promote the growth of teeth and bones, and prevent bleeding gums, joint pain and low back pain.
6. Strengthen the body’s anti-stress capability and immunity to external environment.
7. It’s a powerful water-soluble antioxidant, and it mainly works in the body aqueous solution.
8. Strengthen the connective tissue.
In addition, vitamin C is effective to prevent and cure dark spots, as well as freckles. There are pigment mother cells in the lower epidermis of the skin, and they will produce pigments if being stimulated. Dark spots and freckles will form and deposit in the skin when the pigments are too much to excrete.
Taking adequate vitamin C can not only prevent pigment mother cells from secreting excessive amounts of pigment, but also quickly eliminate the needless pigment to maintain normal metabolism. Besides, vitamin C can restore pigment to a colorless one.
The food source of vitamin C:
Vitamin C can be taken in from cherry, guava, persimmon, red peppers, broccoli, oranges, strawberries, Kiwi, bee pollen diet pills, etc.
For Media Contact:
Tel: (909) 886-0218
Address: San Bernardino, CA, USA
E-mail: [email protected]