20, August 2015: The twin-wheeled scooter Q-series enjoys an excellent balance and convenience due to its unique two-wheeled structure.The twin-wheel Q5 inherits from the X-series in terms of the exterior design.However, designer gave a unique tweak to its wheel structure, and then the single-wheeled structure turned into the twin-wheeled one.Thanks to its design, the latter one enjoys excellent balance and seems easier to ride. Here are six things you need to know about it.
1. A touch of nature. Q5 is named a touch of nature which means it is refined by premium details and superb crafts. Airwheel Q5 is designed for the ultimate pursuit of concise aesthetics. Designers believe that good design speaks for a good product.
2. Super performance for superior experience. Q5 is proved to be with short staring time, fast responding speed and better dynamic and static performance compared with its processors. Moreover, it is able to operate smoothly without any shaking.
3. Original Japan-made lithium battery. The battery is featured with 1,800 recharge times, 3.8 times life expectancy and 2.9 times duration of ordinary lithium batteries. Riders can totally enjoy themselves without worrying about safety or battery burning or explosion.
4. LED atmosphere light. Airwheel two-wheeled self-balancing scooter Q5 is the first one to be equipped with a LED light, intending to make riders personalized. Besides, the unique settings of breath lights make others recognize them easily.
5. Removable magnified cushion pad. Available in azure blue and lime green, Q5 provides customers with more choices for more stylish riding experience.
6. Ultra-fast charge. The charge speed of Q5 is `considerably to save rider’s precious time. They just need to spend 80min to get 80% full charge.
Airwheel intelligent self-balancing unicycle Q5 is bestowed with sophisticated design, the extraordinary stylish contour and the ultra-safe riding experience. No wonder that Q5 is sweeping the world and earned a great number of fans.