Analytix is proud to sponsor the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA) Small Firm Speaker Series. The sessions will be weekly virtual events and take place from Thursday, Aug 06, 2020 - Thursday, Aug 27, 2020.
The MSCPA is the state’s premier professional organization with more than 11,000 members. MSCPA provides various services that allow its members to learn, connect, and prosper in the accounting profession.
The MSCPA Small Firms Speaker Series includes five virtual speaker sessions from industry leaders and leading subject matter experts. It provides an unparalleled opportunity for in-depth and up-to-date analysis of key issues such as HR, Cybersecurity, Microsoft teams, Strategy, and more. The series will share insights on how CPAs can integrate technology into their practice and develop critical capabilities required to meet the changing dynamics of their profession. Further discussion points during the session will also include how CPAs can leverage technology to drive profitability, as well as educate clients on strategy and innovation.
Analytix offers end-to-end solutions for CPAs that promote sustainable growth and help CPA firms remain competitive. Our combined expertise in accounting and technology allows us to provide accurate and reliable solutions that help streamline various processes for CPA firms.
MSCPA Small Firms Speaker Series Details:
- Human Resources - Legal Changes and HR Topics (https://www.mscpaonline.org/cpe/listings/SF-SER1+21/view)
Instructor| Laurie LaBrie
Thursday, Aug 6, 2020 | 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Regulations, Rules and Bad Actors Can Your Firm Keep Up with the Future of Cybersecurity? (https://www.mscpaonline.org/cpe/listings/SF-SER2+21/view)
Instructor| Michael Hammond
Tuesday, Aug 11, 2020 | 9:00am – 11:00am
- Leverage the Power of Office 365 Virtual Seminar (https://www.mscpaonline.org/cpe/listings/SF-SER3+21/view)
Instructor| John Higgins
Tuesday, Aug 11, 2020| 12:00pm – 2:00pm
- Advising Clients on Strategy and Innovation | How 2020 has Changed the Rules (https://www.mscpaonline.org/cpe/listings/SF-SER4+21/view)
Instructor| Jody Padar
Tuesday, Aug 25, 2020| 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Selling Your Brain NOT Your Time: Subscription Pricing for Accounting Professionals (https://www.mscpaonline.org/cpe/listings/SF-SER5+21/view)
Instructor |Ed Kless
Thursday, Aug 27, 2020| 12:00pm – 2:00pm
Analytix Solutions (https://www.analytix.com) is a one-stop integrated solutions provider delivering high-quality services consistently, cost-effectively, and collaboratively. Our extensive experience, combined with deep industry knowledge and technical expertise allows us to develop, solutions that can be customized to the specific needs of any business. Analytix's cross-disciplinary domain expertise includes Accounting & Finance, IT, Data Management, Medical Billing, and AV. Analytix offers its Insight360 product, a management portal that combines accounting services, operational tools and applications, to help specialized industries better manage their finances and operations.