Anu Malik returns on Indian Idol Junior
The upcoming gala episode of Indian Idol Junior will witness the return of Anu Malik who has been the face of the show. The music composer who was in the judges panel for six seasons will make an appearance on the show as a special guest judge.
Anu Malik will make a grand entry by singing â€˜Janam samjha karo’. The Top 5 contestants will also join him and set the stage on fire. He will be seen at his witty best pairing with Mandira and pulling Karan’s legs. Anu Malik’s spontaneous shayari will lift the entertainment quotient of the evening. He will also pair up with Shreya Ghoshal and together both of them will croon â€˜Gori gori’. The evening will see Anu Malik ending the show on a high as he sings â€˜Tumse milke dil ka’ leaving the audience asking for more.
Catch the return of Anu Malik on Indian Idol Junior this Saturday, August 24, 8:30pmonly on Sony Entertainment Television
For further information, please contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- How to find a junk car removal in Australia?
- ThinkTanker offers Shopify Plus Development Services to overseas clients
- Sinisa Naric- a famous IT industry manager
- How to recover deleted files from G-Tech G-RAID with Thunderbolt external hard drive
- Compared — Fundamental Criteria In Urgent Care Alexandria
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000