29/10/2019, Delhi: Like other organ transplantations, a bone marrow transplant is also a very prevalent form of treatment procedure today. There are many patients who are being benefited from Bone Marrow Transplantation. This transplant can be a solution for some of the life-threatening diseases, such as Leukaemia, Sickle Cell Anaemia, Multiple Myeloma, Thalassaemia, Myelodysplastic syndrome, Neuroblastoma, Congenital Immunodeficiency syndromes, etc. Bone Marrow Transplant in India is conducted through surgery, here the damaged bone marrow is replaced with healthy marrow collected from a donor or sometimes externally grown from the patient's own healthy stem cells.
Three main types of Bone Marrow Transplant is conducted in India; such as:
- Autologous transplant: Here the stem cells are collected from the patient either by bone marrow harvest or apheresis and then given back to the patient after the treatment.
- Allogeneic transplant: Here the stem cells are donated by someone else; bone marrow cells are collected either by bone marrow harvest or apheresis from an HLA matched donor.
- Haploidentical transplant: This is a special type of allogeneic transplant.
There is no doubt that Bone Marrow Transplant is a very complex procedure and it may have significant risks or some serious complications. The success of this procedure usually depends on the stage of the particular disease, duration of disease, and patient's medical condition at the time of transplantation.
A number of experienced and skilled transplant specialist surgeons are available in India. India also has many hospitals for bone marrow transplant, the list of hospitals for transplant contains Fortis, Delhi, Max Healthcare Hospital, Delhi, Apollo Hospital, Delhi, Blk Super Speciality Hospital, Delhi, Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon, Paras Hospital, Gurgaon, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai, Sir H N Reliance Foundation Hospital, Mumbai, P D Hinduja Hospital and Medical Research Centre, Mumbai, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai and so on. Compare to other developed countries, the Success Rate of Bone Marrow Transplant in India is much higher. Even the treatment package is also affordable in India. Along with excellent treatment facilities, Indian medical service organizations helps foreign patients with other things also, such as accommodation in India, Medical visa, rejuvenation, rehab facilities, and so on.
About India Organ Transplant Hospitals: This is a pioneer organization offering affordable organ transplant surgeries in India for both domestic and international patients. They are bridging the gap between Indian treatment facilities and international patients. They have a network of well-equipped hospitals with best-in-class facilities, infrastructure, and the latest technology to offer successful transplantation surgeries.
INDIA ORGAN TRANSPLANT
Block C Saket
NEW DELHI - 110017
Phone: +91 9765025331
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000