A woman’s breasts give her femininity, and not having the coveted or desired shape and size doesn’t go well with having highself-esteem. Breast reshaping plastic surgery helps in adding volume, get the desired shape, and most importantly gaining the lost confidence may be the biggest surprise.
Breast augmentation is a plastic surgery procedure, that may not be less than a savior for women who
- Feel their breast size is too small
- Have lost breast volume due to breast feeding or weight loss
- Have sagging breasts
- Have body image issues
- Have difference in the size of their breasts
- Need reconstruction of the breasts post breast cancer
Breast augmentation surgery in India not only results in enhanced volume, but also corrects asymmetry, repairs sagging breasts and reconstructs the breasts on women who have undergone mastectomy.
Performed under local or general anaesthesia, surgery involves making a small incision and inserting breast implants either directly behind the breast tissue in front of pectoral muscle or below the muscles of the chest wall to achieve volume and desired shape.
Although breast augmentation is popular all over the world but the cost of breast implants are much higher in western countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand as compared to India.
IndiCure, your most trustworthy medical travel partner, has chosen to associate with highly qualified and experienced plastic surgeons in India to offer low cost breast augmentation at world class plastic surgery clinics.
To plan breast augmentation surgery in India, send an inquiry to avail free consultation and quote at
Skype at -indicure
Call at — +91 93200 36777 or +91 9818 462127
Write at — [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000
- Canada goose launch amazing purchasing boom in South Korea