(Free Press Release) Linda Eden-Ellis, Talent Acquisition Specialist for CRO, has written a series of advisory posts on the PRN Services blog, sharing her extensive experience with students and graduates who may be considering a career in clinical drug development or clinical research.
The first blog post is now available, covering aspects of preparing your C.V., followed by 5 more weekly posts on the topics of:
- your first job
- information links
There is also a current list of job opportunities on the PRN Services website.
First blog here: http://blog.prnservices.co.uk/?p=130
Job opportunities here: http://www.prnservices.co.uk/jobs
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000
- Canada goose launch amazing purchasing boom in South Korea