10, October 2015: To obtain trust amongst their consumers and bring back stability to the economy, global financial institutions face a number of hurdles to overcome. Notably there are increased pressures on regulations such and raising the required capital for the liquidity requirements set out within, consumer protection acts, a strengthened focus on the prevention of financial crimes while the impact on crucial business functions is likely to be varied.
- The report provides a detailed overview of regulatory initiatives taken by governments and regulatory bodies across the world in the past few years.
- It provides an insight into emerging regulations.
- It provides a regional analysis of retail banking regulations and their impacts on banks operating in their respective regions.
- It provides insights into the impact of regulatory developments on banks’ key business lines and corporate structures.
- It analyzes key operational and technological trends among banking institutions as a result of evolving regulatory dynamics and business environments.
- It discusses the current and future outlook of the retail banking industry and its product classes as a result of these regulations
- Outlines the market opportunities and challenges for retail banks due to changing regulatory landscape
Reasons To Read
- Gain insights into various regulatory developments that have taken place across different markets to combat rising money-laundering activity.
- Analyze the challenges on the business operations of retail banking institutions due to these regulatory developments.
- Assess the impact of these regulations on the global economy and financial system, and how financial institutions have been taking initiatives to deal with these changes.
About Carlson-Schmidt Securities:
Carlson-Schmidt Securities (carlson-schmidt-securities.com) is an independent and diversified financial services adviser providing specialized investment management, wealth advice and corporate fiduciary services to individuals, families, financial advisers and institutions.Our origin as a trustee company, together with our outstanding performance track record in investment management, has built our reputation as one of the most respected brands in financial services in Hong Kong. We have strong investment capabilities across a range of asset classes including equities, fixed income, global and diversified strategies.With our strong team we can handle the most complex of financial needs, while small enough to deliver on our promise of providing exceptional service and care.
For Media Contact:
Address: C-BONS International Centre, 108 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Email: [email protected]