Dr. David Rodwell appeared in an article for Women’s Health Magazine and on MSN.com to discuss non-surgical nose jobs
Charleston, SC — March 3, 2015
Dr. David Rodwell, of Charleston Facial Plastic Surgery in Charleston, SC, is featured in an article for Women’s Health Magazine and also MSN.com . The article is focused on the rise in popularity of non-surgical nose jobs and Dr. Rodwell is quoted as an expert in the field. The article was written by Shannon Farrell and appeared online on Jan. 19, 2015. Dr. Rodwell was chosen to be featured in the article because he is known as a leader and expert in the field of plastic surgery and because he believes in providing the latest accurate information to the public.
Some of the topics covered in the article include the definition of a non-surgical nose job, how long the procedure takes and how long the results of a non-surgical nose job can last. Dr. Rodwell is proud to offer the non-surgical nose job procedure in his Charleston office.
To view the article featuring Dr. David Rodwell, visit http://www.charlestonfacialplastic.com/non-surgical-nose-job/.
Whether you are looking to enhance your appearance via non-surgical procedures or looking to enhance your face with plastic surgery, Dr. Rodwell and his well-trained team offer you the latest available treatments for beautifying your face and skin.
About David Rodwell, MD and Charleston Facial Plastic Surgery
Dr. David Rodwell is Board Certified to perform facial plastic surgery, focusing as a specialist exclusively within the face and neck region. He combines his surgical technique and skill with the ability to intuitively understand the motivations of each patient and develop the sense of trust that serves as the foundation of a personalized approach to facial plastic surgery. Expertly trained with a wealth of experience, Dr. Rodwell had a clear focus for the type of practice that would provide patients with personalized service and consistently outstanding results. These principles were the reasons that Dr. Rodwell returned to the Lowcountry to open Charleston Facial Plastic Surgery.
For more information about Charleston Facial Plastic Surgery or Dr. David Rowell, visit http://www.charlestonfacialplastic.com/ or call (843) 628-1415.
Aesthetic Brand Marketing — Jennifer Huyenh-Cho
Email: [email protected]
Charleston Facial Plastic Surgery
67 Broad Street, Suite 200
Charleston, SC 29401
Check out those popular press releases
- Dorcy International Launches new Alumina Series Lights.
- Civo Cloud Announces Search For Beta Testers With Tasty Perks
- Shriram Super Research Wheat — Super 231 helps increase farmers productivity by at least 25% and also increases farmer’s income
- Website creation should only be done by professionals
- Nieuwe web winkel voor dames met een schoenmaatje meer.
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000