College Application Training announced today that they will be offering a free college financial planning night for both parents and students on Wednesday, November 6th and Thursday, November 7th from 7:00PM to 8:00PM at NextSpace Culver City, 9415 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232.
Los Angeles, CA — "We are very excited about offering this free workshop for parents and students who are currently applying to college and need to start planning how to pay for college" said Chelsea Watkins, Founder of College Application Training. “This workshop is a great way for families to learn about the FAFSA and CSS Profile forms and how to maximize the amount of financial aid they are eligible to receive. Basically, we will show how to pay for college while staying debt-free!”
Each attendee will receive a special report entitled "9 Ways to Beat the High Cost of College” and will learn the best strategies on how to pay for college in the most cost-efficient method, without putting a strain on the rest of the family finances.
In this workshop, families will learn:
* How to increase your college-related tax deductions and tax credits.
* How to pick colleges that will give you the best financial aid packages.
* How to send your child to an expensive private university for less than a state school.
* Which assets are taken into consideration when calculating the Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
* How to pay for college in a failing economy without relying on 529 plans, expensive private loans or raiding your retirement accounts.
* How to get ahead by developing a customized plan to meet all the future college costs to be incurred.
* How to lower your "out of pocket" costs and get the maximum amount of money from each school
DISCOVER SECRETS OF COLLEGE FINANCIAL PLANNING
Dates: Wednesday, November 6, 2013 and Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 7pm-8:30pm.
Location: NextSpace Culver City, 9415 Culver Blvd., Culver City, CA 90232.
Cost: FREE with advanced reservation.
More: Register at http://collegefinancialplanningculvercity.eventbrite.com or by calling 323-428-2264.
About the Organizer
Chelsea Watkins (B.A. USC, MFA USC) is Founder of College Application Training. She has 15+ years of experience in the college application process. She helps college bound students get in to their top choice schools, pay for their education and stay safe on campus. Her students have attended USC, NYU, Vanderbilt, Columbia, UC Berkeley, and many more.
College Application Training
Los Angeles, CA