As the anaerobic digestion and biogas sector goes from strength-to-strength, AD4Energy announces a free Anaerobic Digestion Open Day, supported by shentongroup who will be demonstrating how oganisations can harness biogas to generate electricity and hot water with Combined Heat and Power.
Organised by AD4Energy, a company that specialises in the design, build and commissioning of small to medium-sized biogas plants, the free open day takes place on Wednesday 2nd November from 12pm at Barr Farm, Deeping St. Nicholas, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE11 3BW.
Widely regarded as the UK’s Leading Technical Experts in Stand-by Power, Uninterruptible Power Supplies and Combined Heat & Power Systems, shentongroup is the sole UK and Ireland distributor of the Tedom range of Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Systems.
shentongroup Sales and Marketing Director, Curtis Meek, describes the range of Tedom CHP systems that operate using biogas: “The shentongroup team is especially looking forward to this Anaerobic Digestion Open Day as we’re increasingly experiencing interest from clients regarding generating energy from biogas. We provide a number of Tedom units that operate utilising this cleaner and cheaper fuel and we’ve recently launched the larger Quanto range which features 6 biogas CHP units”. Curtis added: “This exciting open day event will enable attendees to speak directly to AD and Biogas experts and then to shentongroup team members to gain a full and thorough understanding on how Tedom CHP units produce electricity from biogas, whilst converting the heat generated into hot water and heating”.
Attendees will be able to experience first-hand shentongroup’s work, thanks for Barr Farm being powered by a Tedom Cento T160 Combined Heat and Power System, running on biogas and supplied and installed by shentongroup.
As well as shentongroup, AD4Energy will be supported by Vogelsang, Trioliet and ADBA. Those wishing to register their interest should call 01584 817 224 or email [email protected]. Registration closes on Monday 31st October at 5pm. To learn more about Combined Heat and Power from biogas, visit http://www.shentongroup.co.uk/products/power-therm/.
Walworth Business Park
Check out those popular press releases
- Fully steps about how to wear the fashionable colorful clip in hair extensions
- CsAnswer.Com offers a range of New and Innovative Tools for Learning
- Lexmark Printer Cartridges – Where Exactly Could I Grab Ink Cartridges For A Lexmark Printer?
- The Principle Advantages of Obtaining Aged Domains
- Showing the Green Coffee Bean Extract Work
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000
- Canada goose launch amazing purchasing boom in South Korea