Writing a book is one thing, but to create something that could lure readers is an entirely different thing. Although, there are no fixed rules that can ensure success of a book, still there are few crucial steps which you need to take in order to increase chances of your success.
1. Recognize your target audience: When it comes to recognizing your target audience, there are certain factors you need to consider such as gender, age, status, and niche, to name a few.
2. Know market trend: You need to keep yourself updated regarding current market trends and based on that you can decide what publisher to choose, when to publish, and where to market.
3. See current media trend: What’s the latest media buzz? What readers like to read the most? Delve beyond the front page of your paper to the second or third page and see what’s filling the pages.
4. Get in touch with your audience: By getting in touch with your audience, it allows you to know what they think, and what they like the most.
5. Right Timing: Timing plays a crucial role in success of most of thing. Same thing applies for the launch of your book too. Are you releasing around a holiday or anniversary? Could you take advantage of any upcoming event and/or holiday for your book launch?
For more info, simply visit: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009468058719
Check out those popular press releases