Portsmouth NH, November 30, 2017 – AmWINS Program Underwriters' (http://programs.amwins.com), DealerGuard insurance program, offers a complete P&C offering for franchised auto, truck, and RV dealers as well as large independent auto dealers. For over 25 years, DealerGuard has provided insurance solutions to agents competing with the direct writers. Our comprehensive offering gives local agents all they need to protect auto, truck, and RV (franchised only) dealerships.
DealerGuard offers dealer open lot insurance coverage, a comprehensive package (formerly marketed as CAR-PAC), and an independent car dealership insurance package. Coverage is provided on an admitted basis unless otherwise indicated.
Standalone Open Lot Insurance Coverage Summary
Eligible Inventory Types:
• Mobile Equipment
• Motorcycles/ATVs/Recreational Vehicles
• Deception/False Pretense
• Guaranteed Cost - Non Reporting Form
• Driveaway collision provided without mileage limitation
• Limited collateral protection insurance (Spot Delivery)
• Coverage for consignment vehicles and lease trade-ins
• Impending Damage Coverage
• Economic Loss Coverage
This open lot insurance program is administered by AmWINS Program Underwriters and written by a leading provider of specialty insurance, rated A u (Excellent) by A.M. Best Co.
For more information on the services and products offered by DealerGuard, and to learn more about the best ways to address insurable business risks specific to the auto dealership industry, please visit or contact Program Manager, Matt Cermak, (248) 936-7669 or at [email protected]
*This is intended as a brief overview of the coverages available.
About AmWINS Program Underwriters
For over 30 years, AmWINS Program Underwriters (APU) has specialized in affinity program management. Today, we administer numerous programs, generating premiums in excess of $330 million, and we have binding authority and policy issuance capabilities with over half a dozen “A” rated carriers.
In November of 2017, AmWINS Group acquired 15 insurance programs from Willis Towers Watson (Willis Programs). These programs, have become part of AmWINS Program Underwriters (APU), and will enhance and diversify our underwriting capabilitiesand product offerings and will position APU as theindustry’s top program administrator.
During this transition, legacy Willis Programs offerings can be found here: http://programs.amwins.com, and AmWINS APU programs can be found: www.amwins.com/apu.
Check out those popular press releases
- Awareness Program Held At Nanavati Hospital India On Heart Attack
- Outsource Excel Data Entry Services at Cost Effective Rates
- The mainly style and fashion trend of the clothes in the autumn of 2013
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Data Entry: Data Entry Outsourcing Services to Save 60% Cost