Dual Fun: Supriya Shukla aces 'comedy' and 'emotional' roles!
An actor’s life is indeed a roller coaster ride!
Sometimes they have to make viewers laugh, while sometimes cry. A true actor knows the art of expressing emotions in any situation.
Actress Supriya Shukla is currently juggling between two television shows. The actress is playing a protective mother in KumkumBhagya and a funny woman in SahebBiwiAur Boss.
Talking about playing two different characters in her shows, Supriya shared, “Viewers are watching me crying for my daughter Pragya in Kumkum...while on Saheb, they see me as a comedienne."
She continued, “Both shows are different and help me better my art.”
We asked her to pick between her two roles. She said, "I like both, but I am more partial toward Sarla of KumkumBhagya as it’s more realistic."
Tune in to SahebBiwiAur Boss to watch more of Supriya Shukla from Monday to Friday 10pm only on SAB TV
Check out those popular press releases
- A reliable source for betting odds
- Discover the Samurai Shodown Arcade Video Game Collection!
- Electrical Panel Design Services, Electrical Panel Design and Drafting
- Fitty Smallz & Whitney Way Thore Partner in “Muffin Top” Music Video to Raise Awareness of Body Image
- FÃ£s contam sua mÃºsica de viagem favorita e HostelBookers dÃ¡ prÃªmios