(Free Press Release) International Real Estate Listings.com initiates exclusive Ecuador website. Induced by the low property prices in Ecuador, the website is all set to provide exposure to the property owners, real estate developers, and agents of Ecuador.
Quito, Ecuador - September 04, 2010 -- International Real Estate Listings.com took advantage of the clearly under-utilized or even unutilized Ecuador real estate opportunities by launching a special Ecuador-centered real estate website. The calculations of International Real Estate Listings.com were proved right. The property owners, real estate agents, and developers of Ecuador were unable to present or promote their properties locally and internationally through a powerful medium until now. They pounced upon the 6-month free Ecuador real estate listings facility offered by the new website. Accounts are being created in great numbers to exhibit the Ecuador real estate for sale and Ecuador rentals through this website. This is creating not only local awareness but also drawing attention of international real estate investors to hitherto unknown opportunities existing in Ecuador real estate industry.
The Republic of Ecuador derives its name from its situation on the equator. The land area of Ecuador is more than 283,550 sq. km. Quito is the capital of the country, a World Heritage Site of UNESCO. The official language is Spanish. Ecuador is a medium income nation, with more than 35% of the population classified as living below poverty line. The economy is supported by agriculture and export of petroleum and marine products, gold, and timber. The economic growth has been sluggish for the last 2 decades and the various governments have done very little to revive the economy in a significant manner.
This can appear as a major negative factor for investing in Ecuador real estate for sale or Ecuador rentals. However, the general rule is that when you have hit the bottom, the only way you can go is up. This is equally applicable to Ecuador. The property prices are low and foreign investment is negligible. Hence, any investment in Ecuador real estate is bound to bring in significant profits. However, the investors should be ready to take a long-term view in international real estate investment approach when considering investments in Ecuador. Overnight or short-term profits are not possible but long-term benefits definitely exist.
This crucial fact about Ecuador and the potential of Ecuador real estate industry was clearly understood by the reputed authority on international real estate matters, Mr. Taylor White. He had created http://www.InternationalRealEstateListings.com as a worldwide platform to activate international real estate transactions that transcend borders, cultures, and languages. He decided to follow up the international real estate website with another one specifically targeting the Ecuador real estate listings. During the meeting with us, he explained the rationale behind the launch of the new Ecuador real estate website and its prominent features.
1. The launch of Ecuador-centric website has helped Ecuador property owners, developers, and agents to create their own accounts within 30 seconds. They thoroughly appreciate the fact that personal details like credit card information, etc. that can compromise their financial security are not required to open the account.
2. On activation of the account, the Ecuador real estate stakeholders are able to showcase their multiple properties in the single account, accompanied by exhaustive descriptions, unlimited photos, and a video in the Basic Listings section of the website free of charges for 6 months.
3. They welcome and use the Free Property Alert feature that allows them to send emails to all interested parties in Ecuador and other countries from the free Basic Listings.
4. They further appreciate the Free Weekly Hot Sheet that presents the Ecuador real estate for sale, Ecuador rentals, and property exchanges to the worldwide opted-in subscribers of International Real Estate Listings.com without any additional charges.
5. The Ecuador real estate stakeholders grab the provision of upgrading the Basic Listings to sections such as Premium Properties, Exclusive Properties, and Featured Properties at no cost, though subject to a few regulations.
6. They are happy about the free Ecuador Craigs List posting of their property details through a special customer-specific designer flyer, since this provides them with an opportunity to reach potential buyers within the country, a possibility that has been non-existent until now.
7. They also understand and fully utilize the international emailer option to broadcast their Ecuador real estate listings to the global members of International Real Estate Listings.com, which can help them to sell, rent, or exchange properties throughout the world within a few days.
8. The additional feature is the automatic placing of the Basic Listings of each property into the Facebook and Twitter pages of International Real Estate Listings.com.
9. The lister is also benefiting from the submission of the property details to more than 2 dozen social bookmarking sites like Yahoo Real Estate, Oodle, Backpage, Vast, Zillow, etc.
International Real Estate Listings.com was fashioned by Mr. White, to unite international real estate property sellers, buyers, and developers under a single platform, overcoming the stiff barriers of cultural, legal, linguistic, and economic diversities between various countries. The endeavor has been a great success and the new Ecuador real estate website is an extension of that grand effort. The account holders of this new website are able to access the FREE 20-page report that provides them with full knowledge about the international real estate markets of each country. They also obtain the real-life transaction details of the various customers of International Real Estate Listings.com that had resulted in highly profitable deals for the members of http://www.internationalrealestatelistings.com/list_property.
International Real Estate Listings.com
522 Balboa Plaza, Avenida Balboa
Panama city, Panama
760 208 1207