Education is one of the most powerful tools available to mankind today, It holds the power to transform the ordinary into extraordinary. Vrundan Bawankar took it upon herself at at a young age of 20 to transform the way education is imparted in her father’s school. Witness her exciting journey on Ekla Chalo re this Saturday, 25th July 2015, 12noon & 8 pm.
Pawan Public School was started in 1999.After witnessing the school’s functioning Vrundan decided to take this challenge of transforming this school to a superior institute of learning.
She first started by interacting with students and understanding their pain points. What followed were a series of changes introduced based on students feedback and her astute observations about their psyche.
By highlighting the practical uses of the education imparted at school she tried to reduce the emphasis on rote memorization. Her dedicated and focussed approach towards conceptual learning and practical learning helped her students score outstanding results. To know more about Vrundan Bawankar’s unique teaching idealogy and her victories so far, tune into Ekla Chalo Re this Saturday, 25th July 2015, 12 noon & 8 pm exclusively on IBN-Lokmat.
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Giraffe Removals – Furniture Moving Company From Sydney Has Launched New Website
- La cocina de Sigrid Torralbo Perez
- The registry is the most crucial part and function for the Windows system
- Dallas Car Key Now Furnishes Mazda Transponder Key Replacement