Enhancing Your Hotel Experience: An Introduction to DigiValetâ„¢
Indore, 06thAugust:What is common between the Armani Hotel Dubai, the Torch Hotel Doha, the Leela Palace Chanakyapuri, the Oberoi Hotel Bangalore, ITC Grand Chola Chennai, ITC Maurya New Delhi and DusitDevrana, apart from the plush high end interiors and the feeling of luxury? Adding to the appeal of these hotels is the revolutionary in room automation system DigiValetâ„¢, which elevates guest experiences to a whole new level.
DigiValetâ„¢, an Indian born product, is a well proclaimed global leader of in-room automation technology for the luxury hospitality industry. It is a simple, intuitive system, built on the world’s finest Operating System, the iOS from Apple and available on iPad and iPad Mini.
DigiValetâ„¢ currently powers close to 4,000 hotel rooms across the globe. It is the world's first completely automated in-room technology controlling lighting and air-conditioning, and offering a wide array of movies from around the world including a Hollywood selection plus a broad selection of world music. It also provides a complete in-room dining menu, spa options, shopping, a definitive selection of world newspapers and concierge services. Guests can check their billing status at any point in time and carry out check-out procedures from their room.
Recently DigiValetâ„¢ joined the brightest minds and hottest technologies in the hospitality industry at world’s biggest and greatest hotel technology trade show and conference, HITEC 2013 in Minneapolis, USA. DigiValetâ„¢ showcased its ground breaking technology along with two newly added features of DigiValetâ„¢: Social Networking and AirPlay, which has elevated the guest experience to a whole new level.
DigiValetâ„¢ is described by guests in feedback as, “exciting”, “luxurious” and “unique technology we have not experienced before”. RahulSalgia, CEO of DigiValetâ„¢ articulates “We created DigiValetâ„¢, with the main objective of combining comfort and luxury in every hotel guests’ experience. This was all about amplifying guest experience while helping hotels to stand out from the rest.” Some of the leading hotel chains around the globe are engaging with DigiValetâ„¢ as they set course on the path of understanding their guests’ individual preferences and giving them a sumptuous in-room experience.
For more information please contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- HomeTech Mart Ready to Elevate the Modern American Home
- London Business Consultant James Gillingham Offers Sound Business Strategies
- Radio Rebate Days Save You Thousands on Two-Way Radios
- Wedding dresses online: Great things about purchasing through online
- Wedding dresses online: Great things about getting through online
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000
- Canada goose launch amazing purchasing boom in South Korea