16, October 2014: The idyllic Caribbean Island of St Lucia has lured romantics and adventurous travellers from different parts of the world for many years. Visitors continue to embrace the challenge of scaling the Pitons and exploring the magnificent local diving sites. However, Prime Minister Dr Kenny D. Anthony has claimed there is still plenty of scope for the development of the St Lucian tourism scene.
Dr Anthony outlined a variety of exciting plans during a speech at the Saint Lucia showcase in Luton. He revealed that plans for the creation of a brand new airport were firmly established and claimed that people prepared to pay a premium for private flights could expect rapid, hassle free transfers. This news is set to please those who are planning to book in to any of the luxurious accommodation on the island, such as the East Winds St Lucia.
Dr Anthony went on to say, “You [British tourist company representatives selling accommodation in high profile accommodation such as East Winds St Lucia] believe in the local product and have confidence in selling holidays to the i
Check out those popular press releases
- National Blockchain API to Catapult Startups in India : Blockcube
- New Orleans Key Replacement Now Affords Nissan Transponder Keys
- Painter Pro Joins Home Painters Toronto to Boost Customer Service
- BODY-ALINE! Back & Posture Machine (Product Reviews!).
- Cheap Windows VPS Announces Additional Payment Methods