(Free Press Release) Developed by Halfpricesoft.com, ezPaycheck is payroll processing and paycheck printing software designed for small businesses. Known for its flexibility and affordability (available for a little as $89 per installation), ezPaycheck allows small business owners to automate their payroll activities on computer, saving them time and reducing errors, without the usual high cost and complexity of competing software titles.
The latest edition of ezPaycheck implements the 2011 cut in payroll taxes, along with new income-tax withholding tables that employers will use during 2011.
Millions of workers will see their take-home pay rise during 2011 because the Tax Relief, Unemployment Insurance Reauthorization, and Job Creation Act of 2010 provides a two percentage point payroll tax cut for employees, reducing their Social Security tax withholding rate from 6.2 percent to 4.2 percent of wages paid. This reduced Social Security withholding will have no effect on the employeeâ€˜s future Social Security benefits.
IRS asks that employers start using the new withholding tables and reducing the amount of Social Security tax withheld as soon as possible in 2011 but not later than Jan. 31, 2011.
Designed with non-accountant business owners and managers in mind, ezPaycheck 2011 Payroll Software is released to help small businesses and accountants to handle the latest tax changes easily and smoothly.
The main features include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
Dr Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com, is so certain that small businesses will find the benefits of ezPaycheck 2011 that Halfpricesoft.com offers a free trial. For 30 days users can try all the features free of charge before they decide buy it. In addition, they also offer three other creations for the small business owner - ezCheckPrinting, ezTimeSheet and ezW2, which Dr Ge says are also easy to use for owners who aren't accounting or I.T. experts. Visitors can also find checks, payroll supplies and free items like invoice templates or packing slip templates at the site.
"For the majority of small businesses in the world there really hasn't been a simple, dependable payroll program until ezPaycheck. So it's a great feeling knowing that we save small businesses money on their payroll software needs. What's even better, though, is knowing we make their life less frustrating and save them much needed time."
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit
or go to the video ezPaycheck, the effective payroll solution
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com are trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For more information
halfpricesoft.com P.O. Box 17067 Louisville, KY 40217 USA
email: [email protected]
Fax: (866) 909-6448
or visit the ezPaycheck Web Site at : http://www.halfpricesoft.com