Payroll software developer halfpricesoft.com updated the new 2013 version ezPaycheck program with more flexible tax and deduction options in response to users’ requests. Each company is unique. EzPaycheck software programmers hope this new flexible tax set up options can ease the payroll headache for more small businesses, non-profits and accountants.
EzPaycheck can handle federal taxes, Social Security tax, Medicare tax, state taxes, Federal and state unemployment taxes and local taxes. The new feature also makes it easy to withhold extra federal taxes, child support deduction, disability tax, employee training tax and other local taxes by using custom tax fields.
This new version also allows users to check or uncheck an tax option on employee level which is very user-friendly for churches and non-profits organization which may need special tax setup.
ezPaycheck 2013 also comes with updated graphic interface to shorten the learning curve for the first time payroll software users. Small businesses can switch to ezPaycheck payroll system anytime even mid-year easily and smoothly.
“Payroll tax calculations are complex, but payroll software for small firms can be straight-forward, simple and user-friendly,” explains Dr. Ge, President and Founder of halfpricesoft.com, “Business owners should spend their time running their business, not running their payroll.We always keep in mind that our customers are small business owners, not computer whizzes or financial gurus.”
Employers and HR managers what are looking ways to automate payroll task can test-drive the easy-to-use, flexible features of ezPaycheck payroll software for free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp with no credit carded needed and no obligation.
EzPaycheck payroll and check printing software highlights:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
-Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- Print Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3.
-Supports multiple accounts with no extra charge.
Priced at $89 per installation ($59 for current 2012 users), ezPaycheck 2013 is affordable for any businesses.
Changing from running payroll by hand to computerized payroll can be quick and painless for small businesses. Halfpricesoft.com welcome new users to download ezPaycheck and start the 30-day free test drive at:http://halfpricesoft.com/payroll-software/Payroll-software.html
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.
For More Information Please Contact:
Check out those popular press releases
- National Blockchain API to Catapult Startups in India : Blockcube
- New Orleans Key Replacement Now Affords Nissan Transponder Keys
- Painter Pro Joins Home Painters Toronto to Boost Customer Service
- BODY-ALINE! Back & Posture Machine (Product Reviews!).
- Finding the Best Technical Translation Services Online