18 Oct 19 Delhi: Being a secretory organ, gallbladder contains different types of cells and also the types of cancer can cause within this organ may vary. The type of cell where cancer developed first within the gallbladder determines the type of cancer. About 85% of gallbladder cancers can be classified as adenocarcinoma whereas other types together with make the remaining 15%. Adenocarcinoma generally starts in the gland cells in the gallbladder lining. Squamous cell cancer, Small cell cancer, Adenosquamous cancer, Neuroendocrine tumor, Sarcoma of the gallbladder are the other rare type of gallbladder cancer.
The most common symptoms of gallbladder cancer are Nausea and/or vomiting, Abdominal or belly pain, Lumps in the belly, Jaundice, Bloating, and Fever which resemblance with many other simple disease symptoms. Therefore, it becomes hard to detect gallbladder cancer at early stages.
In India, a number of treatment procedures are practiced to fight with gallbladder cancer and help people to get a disease-free life. The treatment options for gallbladder cancer depend on a number of factors such as type and stage of cancer, overall health condition of the patient, possible side effects, and patient’s preferences. The most commonly practiced treatment procedures are surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.
The surgery to cure gallbladder cancer can of different types, such as:
- Cholecystectomy: It involves complete removal of the gallbladder, 1 inch or more of liver tissue located next to the gallbladder and all of the lymph nodes in the region.
- Radical gallbladder resection: here the surgeons remove the gallbladder, a wedge-shaped section of the liver, part of all the ligaments between liver and intestine, bile duct, lymph nodes around the pancreas and the nearby blood vessels.
- Palliative surgery: it may help relieve the symptoms of gallbladder cancer but the tumor cannot be removed completely.
Radiation Therapy is a procedure that involves using high-energy X-rays or other particles to destroy cancer cells. In some cases, the radiation is given during surgery to directly target the area of the tumor and protect healthy organs from the negative effects of radiation therapy. This procedure is known as an intra-operative radiation therapy IORT. For chemotherapy, oncologists use drugs to destroy cancer cells by stopping their ability to grow and divide.
India Cancer Surgery Site: They are well-reputed for offering exclusive cancer treatment packages to patients around the world to fulfill their medical requirements. They have a network of experienced and skilled oncologists, surgeons, and therapists dedicated to treating various kinds of cancer with the best medical facilities at a very affordable cost. Their experienced and efficient management staff take care of everything related to medical tours to India from transportation arrangements, medical visas, medications, accommodation, and so on.
India Cancer Surgery Site
Call At : +91 9371770341
Email At: [email protected]
P1, B-162, Princeton Estate
DLF City Phase-V,
DLF Phase 5, Sector 55,
Gurugram, Haryana - 122002
Check out those popular press releases
- Dorcy International Launches new Alumina Series Lights.
- Shriram Super Research Wheat — Super 231 helps increase farmers productivity by at least 25% and also increases farmer’s income
- E-CIG HUB Announces New NuCig Review 2013
- Nieuwe web winkel voor dames met een schoenmaatje meer.
- Civo Cloud Announces Search For Beta Testers With Tasty Perks
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000