Great gifts records that according to the statistics of crime, most car jackings are crimes of comfort.
California, USA, May 18, 2016 Thousands of car thefts take place in a month because the owners of the vehicles forget or decline to lock their cars. Vehicle users should learn the habit of double checking their vehicles if they are locked before leaving. They should check that the door to the cars are locked, even if most car users use a wireless key fob. Spare keys should not be left anywhere they can easily be found.
To reduce the risk of car theft, strategic and wise parking is a good way to go. If car owners have to park their car somewhere that is public at night, they should ensure the area is well lit and visible. Thieves know that they are at risk of being caught when they attempt to steal a car that is parked in an area that is well lit.
Great gifts have given their advice that car owners should wisely invest in anti-theft car security system. These systems have a wide range of functions and styles. Some of these anti-theft security systems are capable of killing the motor of the car when stolen, consequently preventing the thief from traveling by the car. Other systems will echo a loud cry when a thief attempts to steal the car. The loud cry calls the attention of the owner of the car. Wheel-locks are also effective, and they are very cheap anti-theft device.
“I know how it feels when your car is stolen, this is why we have to plan for the worst-case scenarios which are the ways we can prevent them from happening. You can reduce the risk of experiencing a car theft if you are prepared,” said Jimmy, the founder of Great gifts.
With latest cars being provided with complex immobilizers, a simple tactic for burglars these days is to get keys off hall tables or from convenient key racks near the door.
The days of â€˜hot-wiring’ cars are for the most part behind us. However, tactics have changed. Thieves will now target car keys, and will sometimes break into a house to look for them. It is a mistake to leave them in an obvious place like on a hall table.
Jimmy added that â€˜’these are how to prevent your car from being stolen?
1) Never leave your car running and unattended, take the ignition key with you even when filling up gas at the pump or stopping by at the store for a few minutes, it takes only a few seconds for someone to jump in and drive your car away .
2) Avoid leaving valuables inside your vehicle where passers-by can see them.
3) Do not leave your vehicle title in the car.
4) Know where you are going. Avoid known high crime areas.
5) Install an anti-theft system in your car if it doesn't have one.
6) Thieves prefer to work in the dark. Be particularly cautious at night about where you park your car. Park it in a well-lit area if possible.
7) Look around. Be aware of your surroundings’’.
For more information, visit: http://www.greatgifts4lowprices.com
Jimmy, Media Relation
Location: United States
Email: [email protected]
Check out those popular press releases