28 July, 2014: Aid file undelete recovery software for recovering deleted files, such as MS Office documents (Word Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) types (doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, pst, etc.) photos (JPG, PNG, ICON, TIF, BMP, RAF, CR2 ) from WD My Passport series.
Deleted file recovery software to recover deleted files on Windows 7,8 from permanently empty recycle bin,shift delete ,accidentally deleted by a mistake etc.
The USB 3.0-based WD My Passport Portable offers top capacity and fast performance in a compact, good-looking, and sturdy package. It also comes with useful software, and it’s relatively affordable.According to Seagate, a new recording technology is required for 2.5-inch hard drives to offer 2TB of storage space. WD’s latest 2TB My Passport drive proves otherwise. Nonetheless, the new drive has likely reached the final frontier in terms of storage space for the current perpendicular recording technology.
Despite the top capacity, the new My Passport is as compact as any other portable drive in the My Passport family, even more compact than some, and is bus-powered, meaning you only need one cable for both data and power. udging by how it looks, you wouldn’t think that the new My Passport offers the top capacity of the current recording technology. The drive is very compact; in fact it’s 0.2 inch shorter than the 1TB version of the WD My Passport Studio.
The drive has one Micro-USB 3.0 port and comes with a standard 1.5-foot USB cable, which is used for both power and data. It works with both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports. I tried the drive with multiple computers, and all of the USB ports were able to power the drive. It has rubber feet on the bottom to help it stay put on any surface.
How to Use Aidfile Recovery Software to recover Deleted Files
Files are quite likely to be recovered if no new data are fed into this partition. If deleted files and directories were stored in a system disk, we suggest shutting down your computer at once and removing your hard drive to another computer to recover your data.
It happens to the best of us; just when we need it the least we find that the vital file that we need has been somehow deleted from our computer, and after a few frantic moments spent scrambling through the Recycle Bin, we realize that it’s lost forever.
For Additional Information Visit the Website at: http://how-to-recover-deleted-files.cc/
Check out those popular press releases
- HomeTech Mart Ready to Elevate the Modern American Home
- Wedding dresses online: Great things about purchasing through online
- The results of Interwood woodworking presses
- Radio Rebate Days Save You Thousands on Two-Way Radios
- London Business Consultant James Gillingham Offers Sound Business Strategies
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000
- Canada goose launch amazing purchasing boom in South Korea