How to Setup and Configure Email Services in QuickBooks?
Direct emailing from QuickBooks saves a lot of time, effort, and is regarded as one of the most effective features of QuickBooks. Some of the QB users face difficulty in setting up email in QuickBooks. In this particular post, we will be discussing the processes to set up email services in QuickBooks desktop. The user might require the following information for setting up email in QuickBooks:
- Outgoing email server address
- Incoming email server address
- Incoming email server type
To know more about the step-by-step process to Set up Email Service in QuickBooks desktop, make sure to read this post till the end. Or you can also get in touch with toll-free customer support team. And discuss the query with QB experts and certified accounting professionals, and leave the rest on them.
Steps to set up outlook
If you are planning to use outlook, you can follow the steps below to set up outlook:
- First of all, the user needs to create a new QuickBooks outlook email
- In case already having, then move to the next tab
- Now, gather the information to set up outlook as the email client
- The next step is to setup Outlook in QuickBooks desktop
- And also, user will have to select preferences and then press send forms, and from the QuickBooks edit menu
- And the last step is to select outlook and hit ok tab
Steps to set up email service
The user is supposed to set up email service in QuickBooks and select QuickBooks email settings
- After that, QuickBooks email option can be used by the users that have any of the active intuit services
- The next step is to fill in the information needed
By now, you might be well versed with the process to setup email services in QuickBooks desktop. In case you are stuck at any point of time, or in case of any query, feel free to speak to QuickBooks desktop support team at 1-800-761-1787, and let them handle the situation on your behalf.
Check out those popular press releases