Miami, FL - May 27, 2016 — Art Nation Worldwide is pleased to announce that one of its artists, Marko Stout recently sold two large sculptures for $180,000 to a German dealer. The works were located on either side of the entrance to the show and generated quite a buzz. The sale was the largest by any artist during the ArtExpo, 2016 show. Marko Stout has been represented by Art Nation Worldwide for two years. He resides in New York City having exhibited in major shows in Germany, France and the United States. Marko’s work will be additionally shown this year in NYC, Santa Fe, San Diego and Miami. He will be having a solo show in NYC in October, 2016.
For additional information on Marko Stout and Art Nation Worldwide please contact Art Nation at [email protected].
Art Nation Worldwide
565 NW 26th Street
Miami, FL 33127 USA
Check out those popular press releases
- Hip Surgeons In India Show Specific Improvements After Hip Replacement surgery
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Best Neuro Spine Hospital Nanavati, Launch 4K, 3D & Robotic Visualization Technology
- Outsource Excel Data Entry Services at Cost Effective Rates
- Conditions that Affect the Success of Dental Implant Treatment