Las Vegas, NV — With hundreds of product categories and thousands of products to choose from MakeYourDeal.com has cornered the online market when it comes to a consumer buying at their own price. The creators of the online shopping site have been wholly focused on expanding their home goods “You Price It” product offerings. “Having worked tirelessly to expand our diverse selection of quality home goods for the serious online bargain hunters and discount deal shoppers we believe it’s time to introduce our site and highlight our newest feature .” said Jim Mead, CEO. “It’s what we call the One Price Takes All Bundle Deal and it’s the first of its kind in any consumer online/offline retail shopping environment.”
The You Price It feature allows shoppers to choose items and negotiate prices in real time. By negotiating their own deals consumers don’t have to bother with wait times and bidding wars as the site is the ultimate in frugal convenience. Now, upping the ante, the new Bundle Deal option allows consumers to not only negotiate prices in real-time but to go one further and offer a “a one price takes all” for multiple product selections.
“Usually a consumer has acquired several items in their shopping cart while perusing our site because it’s so extensive. With our newest feature, when it comes time to checkout, they can offer one price for all their cart items in a bundle. Overall this updated business model is simplifying matters for us and our customers, all with an instant buy or try again prompt” added Mead.
Offering free shipping on every order over $69 the MakeYourDeal.com site is replete with everything from furniture to home decor, kitchenware, bed & bath items, patio and outdoor furniture, kids and baby items and pet supplies. The site also includes wall decor and art, area rugs, indoor lighting, cell phone accessories, repair and maintenance items and in home electronic massage chairs. The engaging site even offers infrared saunas all at a negotiable price, and is continually adding products to grow these categories as well as expand into new categories.
For more information visit http://www.makeyourdeal.com . To connect on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest visit http://www.facebook.com/makeyourdealnow , http://www.twitter.com/makeyourdealnow , http://www.youtube.com/makeyourdealnow and http://www.pinterest.com/makeyourdeal respectively MakeYourDeal.com
Alize Marketing, LLC
Check out those popular press releases
- How to find a junk car removal in Australia?
- ThinkTanker offers Shopify Plus Development Services to overseas clients
- Dorset based Gumz offers the largest range of gum shields
- Deforestation decreases in South America – Gustavo Copelmayer
- World Trade News.com | SCINET CORPORATION instala nuevos talleres de ensamblado
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000