05, December 2015: Latest statistics of the Internet's biggest Google AdSense earners. The information was compiled based on an audit by United
States Department of Labor and The Official Bureau of Labor Statistics. Here is the latest 2015 list of individual site owners" people just like you and me. Big corporate AdSense publishers like AOL are excluded.
So, how many sites do you need to make money with Google Adsense? Well, obviously only ONE. Stick with it, and push it all the way.
1. Mahmood (Moe) Somani a Technology Entrepreneur from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada with its headquarters in the Netherland Antilles and United Kingdom under World Domain Registry who has climbed quickly as one of the Top Adsense Earners in North America. Somani runs multiple web classified website directories, internet submission services and TrafficSeeker promotions earning him the number one position of more than $560,000.00 monthly. Somani developed the ultimate search engine submission tool to run your own google adsense software tool which creates thousands of automated Google Adsense WebPages instantly. The software is one of the fastest selling online Google Adsense web creation software with tens of thousands of visitors to the site daily, and over 620,000 downloads since its launch in 2001. You can get a copy of his e-book Adsense Money Machine at: http://store.payloadz.com/details/904285-eBooks-Business-and-Money-ADSENSE-MONEY-MACHINE.html
2. Markus Frind : PlentyOfFish.com : $425,000 per month
Markus is the founder of PlentyOfFish. Currently, he is generating nearly $425,000 per month. This is a staggering report. He built his site at his apartment all by himself (sounds like Bill Gates?). The site might seem very dull and cliche, but hey he is making some serious green.
2. Kevin Rose: Digg.com : $380,000 per month
As we know, Kevin Rose is almost a celebrity figure online. This is where everything is happening. Aside from everything, he is generating stinking $380,000 per month. That is over $3M per year! Of course the site worth a lot more than this, but he is rocking the Adsense.
3. Jeremy Schoemaker : $285,000 per month
Mr. Shoemaker or ShoeMoney. I remember when this guy first came on Youtube, and gave alot of buzz. Once again, just from Google Adsense alone, he is making $285,000 per month. Currently, he is building his own cash empire with Affiliate marketing, and other cash generating residuals. Unlike most of the other Google advertisers ShoeMoney makes his money from hundreds of sites and thousands of domains.
4. Jason Calacanis : Weblogs, Inc. : $220,000 per month
Next to ShoeMoney, we have Jason Calacanis. He is the creator of Weblogs. Basically, his site allows other people to network with blogging. The site has been acquired by AOL in 2008.
6. David Miles Jr. & Kato Leonard : FreeWebLayouts.net- $160,000 per month
Rank 5 is Mr. David Miles and Kato Leonard. I do not know much about these guys, but according to WP (Washington Post), they are claiming to make $100k a month from the site alone. FreeWebLayouts.net offers free MySpace templates. Of course, this was before MySpace recession.
7. Tim Carter : AskTheBuilder.com : $90,000 per month
8. Joel Comm : e-book : $60,000 per month
9. Shawn Hogan : DigitalPoint.com : $42,000 per month
Google pays Digital Point about $42,000 a month, depending on how many people view or click on those ads, said Shawn D. Hogan, the owner and chief technology officer of Digital Point.
Mr. Hogan said he started the revenue-sharing approach in 2004 as kind of a marketing gimmick.
But everyone seemed to think it was a cool idea, he said. I saw a lot of other sites doing the same thing maybe six months later.
This list only comprises of people who are earning from Adsense. We will be covering the top bloggers in the world and their earnings. NOTE: These figures are the most updated and some may be outdated. We have tried to find the latest income of these people but most of them haven't disclosed their earnings in recent years for obvious reasons.