Pune ¾January 27, 2014¾Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX), the leading provider of customer experience systems and services, today announced the release of Amdocs CES 9.1.The company’s latest product suite introduces new social care, small and medium-sized business (SMB), and multi-play capabilities to allowservice providers to give customers control of their experiences across any channel, network, service or device.
Spanning business support systems (BSS), operational support systems (OSS) and network control, Amdocs CES 9.1 is an integrated product suite that allows service providersto increase customer satisfaction, personalize every experience based on real-time insight, and capitalize on new opportunitiessuch as the SMB marketand new lines of business.
New CES 9.1 highlights include:
- Amdocs Social Care: extends customer care to social network channels, enabling service providers to monitor and rapidly respond to customer complaints, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty. The solution links social identity (via opt-in) to customers’BSS profiles anduses real-time analytics to identify and address the customer interactions that really matter, allowing service providers to rapidly resolve care issues across social networks.
- Amdocs SMB: enables service providers to increase SMB sales and market share by enabling business bundles across communications andvalue added services (VAS)such as VPN, business and cloud applications. CES 9.1 will also increase SMB satisfaction and loyalty with enhanced self-service and bring your own device (BYOD) capabilities. It enables service providers to serve the SMB market cost-effectively with one system supporting both residential and business customer segments and by optimizing the complete SMB order-to-cash lifecycle from sales and ordering to activation, self-service, support and billing.
- Amdocs Multi-Play: provides a seamless, real-time view of the customer across all lines of business(such as wireless, wire line, broadband, Pay-TV and cloud services) and all devices (including mobile, fixed and wearable) to deliver a personalized customer experience. The holistic view allows service providers to differentiate services beyond price with smart bundling that allows customers to easily create personal bundles. Amdocs Multi-Play’s capabilities enable service providers to support promotions and discounts across all lines of business and manage complex hierarchies for all customer segments, both residential and business.
- Leveraging network information to drive customer experience: usingcapabilities from itsexisting network analysis assets, Amdocs CES 9.1 will inject real-time insight concerningthe customer’s network experience into the customer care agent’s desktop. This unique integration of geo-location network information will allow the agent to make informed decisions concerningthe customer’s actual experience, driving increased satisfaction and loyalty.
Recentlylaunched solutions that are also part of CES 9.1 include:
- Amdocs Smart Netsolution: an intelligent Wi-Fi offload solution, enabling service providers to deliver a seamless and optimal customer experience across networks â€’ based on network quality of service and the customer’s personalized profile and value —maximizing revenues and alleviating network congestion.
- Amdocs Small Cell solution: automates small cell planning and project management to reduce network design and deployment time and costs; provides end-to-end, catalog-driven planning, design, and rollout solution for next generation networks.
“As far as the end customer is concerned, communication services today are not about the network technology or even the device, it’s about the experience and the lifestyle they enable,” said Rebecca Prudhomme, vice president of product and solutions marketing at Amdocs.“Customers expect these services to be social, immediate andto reflect their multiple,daily life personas, without any restrictions as to when and how to consume these services. With the introduction of CES 9.1, Amdocs enables service providers to holistically manage the customer experience, meeting their subscribers’ real-time requirements, expectations and needs.”
For more than 30 years, Amdocs has ensured service providers’ success and embraced their biggest challenges. To win in the connected world, service providers rely on Amdocs to simplify the customer experience, harness the data explosion, stay ahead with new services and improve operational efficiency. The global company uniquely combines a market-leading BSS, OSS and network control and optimization product portfolio with value-driven professional services and managed services operations. With revenue of $3.3 billion in fiscal 2013, Amdocs and its more than 20,000 employees serve customers in over 70 countries.
Amdocs: Embrace Challenge, Experience Success.
For more information, visit Amdocs at www.amdocs.com
Check out those popular press releases
- How to find new friends online if you are a naturist
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- DNABER Parts Features Over 100,000 Auto Parts for People to Find Suitable Spare Parts Online At Competitive Prices
- Wolfpack Publishing promotes Rachel Del Grosso to Managing Editor
- Important Facts About Bodybuilding and Dietary Fat