(Free Press Release) Halfpricesoft.com released the new version of ezPaycheck payroll software which includes the latest new tax tables released by the Internal Revenue Service. These tax tables incorporate the changes introduced by the Tax Relief Act, which was signed into law by President Obama on December 17, 2010.
For Year 2011, the employee tax rate for social security is reduced to 4.2%. The employer tax rate for social security remains unchanged at 6.2%. The IRS asks that employers start using the new social security rate as soon as possible in Year 2011 but not later than January 31, 2011.
ezPaycheck payroll software is loaded with intelligent, intuitive features, but not burdened by complicated suites of expensive applications small businesses will never use or need. The software is ideal for owners of small to mid-sized businesses, and was designed and engineered for ease-of-use by those who have only basic computer skills and little accounting know-how.
Priced at just $89 per installation, ezPaycheck 2011 is an affordable software solution for running payroll and printing paychecks designed specifically for small businesses. Employers enter employee information and tax set-up data once and simply update hours and any changes each payroll period. ezPaycheck automatically calculates earnings, taxes and deductions for each employee and prints their checks using the employerâ€˜s choice of check forms. Data entry and check printing interfaces are easy to use and designed for business owners who donâ€˜t have an accounting background.
Ã¢â‚¬Å“No two small businesses or non-profits are exactly the same. They all have different needs and requirements,Ã¢â‚¬ Dr. Ge said. Ã¢â‚¬Å“Updates in the 2011 edition of ezPaycheck include several features commonly requested by customers who like the software but need additional flexibility.Ã¢â‚¬
The main feature include:
- Up to date tax tables for all 50 U.S. states, Washington D.C. and federal taxes
- Capability for adding local tax rates
- Automatically calculate tips, commissions, federal withholding tax, Social Security, Medicare tax, employer unemployment taxes, and other pre-tax and post-tax deductions
- Print paychecks using a standard laser printer on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Use check-in-middle, check-on-top, or check-at-bottom check stock formats
- Able to print MICR numbers on blank check stock to save on pre-printed checks
- Print signature image on checks for a customized look
- Built-in report functions users can customize
- Calculate and print daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods
- Option for masking employees' Social Security Numbers on check stubs
- Compile and print federal tax forms w2, w3, 940 and 941
- Unlimited free technical support
User can download this payroll software from http://www.halfpricesoft.com/payroll_software_download.asp and try it free for 30 days. No registration needed, no obligation and totally risk free.
Even those who are not good at math can add "two plus two" and figure out that by offering software that is both inexpensive and "stupid simple" to use, the ezPaycheck company has created a revolutionary new product. And it is available just in time for payroll tax season, which may be the best gift small business owners can wish for at the end of a long and challenging and hopefully successful and profitable sales year.
Please visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp for more details.
Or check the video ezPaycheck Made Your Payroll an Easy Job
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
For More Information Please Contact:
P.O. Box 17067 Louisville, KY 40217 USA
email: [email protected]
Fax: (866) 909-6448