05, October 2016: How to recover deleted files from WD My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive? WD data recovery software to recover data from WD My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive after delete or format and lost data due to not formatted, not recognized, not working, not showing up, power failure, logical damaged.
Files are quite likely to be recovered if no new data are fed into this partition. If deleted files and directories were stored in a system disk, we suggest shutting down your computer and remove your hard drive to another computer to recover your data. It is because that new data might feed into the system disk at any time (new files written from virtual memory or other application programs may cover and damage the deleted files). If the deleted files were stored in the system disk, it is recommended to close all the running application and not view files in explorer to prevent feeding any new files. For example, when you open a directory containing image files, the system will write new Thumb.db files into your partition and damage your deleted data.
Aid file recovery software for recovering pictures, word documents, images, photos, videos and other files from hard drive partition, SD card,USB flash drive, external hard drive on Windows PC, Laptop, desktop, tablet, notebook, and ultrabook.
Use "Undelete" to recover deleted files from WD My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive after Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup, Press shift del by mistake, permanently empty recycle bin, shift delete, accidentally deleted by a mistake.
Use "Unformat" to recover data from formatted Western Digital blue external hard drive after quick format, full format, accidentally formatted, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting.
Use "Recover partition" to recover files from WD My Book Desktop partition changed or damaged or deleted
Use "Full Scan" to recover lost files if partitions show as "raw" or recover deleted data files which cannot be found with "undelete" and "unformatted" and "recover partition", recover data files from raw partition, recover data files of partitions which are not NTFS, nor exfat, or fat3, after showing an error, display as raw file system, unformatted, unknown partition, unpartitioned, needs to be formatted.
My Book Duo premium RAID storage provides a quick way to transfer, save and protect your photos, videos, music and other massive files to free up valuable space on your computers. This dual-drive features blazing-fast transfer speeds, encrypted hardware RAID and comprehensive local and cloud backup options, My Book Duo is the ultimate storage solution offering the capacity and security you need.Equipped with two WD Red HDDs, My Book Duo gives you massive capacity with twice the speed. By combining drive performance, you get up transfer speeds up to 324MB/s,* so you can transfer a full HD video, or your entire media collection, with ease.
Read speeds (MB/s) testing by WD resulted in actual transfer rates of 324.9 MB/s on 16 TB configuration. Performance may vary based on configuration, operating system and computer hardware configuration.My Book Duo is your personalized digital vault. With up to 16TB of capacity, you have the room to keep your entire media collection and important documents safe and organized in a single place.(WD 6TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBLWE0060JCH-NESN; WD 4TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBLWE0040JCH-NESN; WD 8TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBLWE0080JCH-NESN; WD 16TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBLWE0160JCH-NESN; WD 12TB My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBLWE0120JCH-NESN)
Top 10 data loss reasons from WD My Book Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive:
1) Accidentally deleted by a mistake, permanently by shift del, Remove files after empty recycle bin, Mistake deleted by Virus attack, Recycle bin clear, disk cleanup
2) Data storage devices suddenly not recognized.
3) Data storage damaged by power fail or Device malfunction.
4) Computer Accidental format after quick format, full format, reformatting, High-level formatting, Low-level formatting
5) Disk says must format..
6) Hard drive says raw, says i need to format it, says not initialized,
7) Hard Drive became raw or unformatted or unallocated, unknown partition,unpartitioned
8) Partition shows up as raw, or convert raw to exfat ntfs fat32, or covert exfat ntfs fat32 to raw
9) Accidental Deleted or lost or changed partition by chkdsk, convert, defrag, diskcomp, diskcopy, diskpart, fdisk, format, label, subst, scandisk, sys, vol, vssadmin, and partition magic ....
10, Other reasons have not mentioned here.
For More Information Visit Our Website: http://data-recovery-software.aidfile.com
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000