STAR Plus is back with the season 2 of Dance+ with none other than God of Dance — Remo D’ Souza returning as the super judge of the show. Remo D’Souza who has made every Bollywood superstar dance to his tunes is ready to present the second season of Dance +. The 1st season of the show launched last year was an instant hit with its differentiated format and superlative talents. Dharmesh Yelande, Shakti Mohan and Punit Pathak will be captains mentoring the talent this season.
With season 2, Remo wants to focus on showcasing unique dance forms on a bigger platform. Asking the godfather how the response has been in the auditions so far, he said “There is a lot of superlative hidden talent in our nation and across world. I wish to showcase each one of them on national television. We are receiving an overwhelming response in our auditions across cities. Some talents are beyond amazing and I can’t wait to see them perform live. I have personally interacted with quite a few and I must say this time the competition seems tougher than before. We’re are back and looking for next dancing sensation and the race has just begun.”
Dance + Season 2 coming soon only on STAR PLUS!
Check out those popular press releases
- Discover the Samurai Shodown Arcade Video Game Collection!
- How to recover deleted photos from Sony DSC-W800 digital camera
- Electrical Panel Design Services, Electrical Panel Design and Drafting
- FÃ£s contam sua mÃºsica de viagem favorita e HostelBookers dÃ¡ prÃªmios
- How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 15106?