It is that time of year when schools are gearing up to take students on school trips, and no where has the hidden draw of culture, education, business and more, like Chicago. Though it is often overlooked for trips to the coasts, Chicago is a gem, and as a destination, school trips have much to gain, beginning with seeing the sites of the city from two of its famous towers.
From the very top of the Willis Tower (still commonly known as the Sears Tower), students will be in awe at the vista overlooking this exciting city. Feel the exhilaration of being at the top of what was once the world’s tallest building, a distinction it held for twenty-five years. On the skydeck observation area, students will be thrilled to go in the glass observation box that hangs out from the building and gives visitors the sensation that they are floating above the city. This is a unique photo opportunity that should not be missed!
From the skydeck at the Willis Tower, students will be able to pick out another Chicagoan landmark: the Tribune Tower. Head from one tower to the next on school trips to see the home of the Chicago Tribune, and the city’s branch of newscaster CNN. Take note of the neo-gothic architecture of the building and visit the McCormick Tribune Freedom Museum, which is entirely dedicated to the very important First Amendment right which includes freedom of speech, freedom of the press and freedom of religion.
If that is not enough excitement on school trips, head to the top of the tower and see the views and other famous landmarks before heading down into the city to be immersed in the cool, urban vibe that permeates it. One of the best ways to learn about the towers of Chicago is to speak to the experts at Equity School Travel, who organise a variety of trips to this fascinating American city.
About the Company:
The experts at Equity School Travel have over twenty years experience in organising school trips. From primary schools to university excursions, they handle a variety of subjects to many international locales. To learn more, visit their website at http://www.equityschooltravel.co.uk/.
For Media Contact:
Equity School Travel
One Jubilee Street
Check out those popular press releases
- Deforestation decreases in South America – Gustavo Copelmayer
- The results of Interwood woodworking presses
- Website creation should only be done by professionals
- Shriram Super Research Wheat — Super 231 helps increase farmers productivity by at least 25% and also increases farmer’s income
- Finding the Best Technical Translation Services Online
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000