Siemens organizes Productivity Tour for SMEs in Indore
- One of the largest such initiatives in recent times, the â€˜Siemens Productivity Tour’ is a mobile road show that will cover 204 locations in 86 cities
- It will highlight innovative technologies for productivity and efficiency improvement and also showcase financing options for SMEs
- Verticals targeted include automotive, medical, aerospace, power, F&B, packaging, textile, printing and pharmaceutical industries
Indore, one of the largest cities of Madhya Pradesh, will host the Siemens Productivity Tour on
- July 26 opposite S. Kumar Industries, Tata Chowk, Sec-2 & Sec- 3, Dewas Industrial Area, Dewas
- July 27 at Cipla, Industrial Area, Sector-3, District Dhar, Pithampur till 1 pm and outside Lupin parking area from 2 pm onwards
- July 29 inside Volvo Eicher premises, 102 Industrial Area No. 1, Pithampur
- July 30, opposite GAIL India, Indian Dhaba Bypass Road, till 1 pm, and opposite Avtech Ltd, near Monark Hotel, Sagarkutti Choraha, Sec-3, Pithampur, from 3 pm onwards
Covering more than 40 cities post its launch in New Delhi, â€˜Siemens Productivity Tour’ is a nation-wide, multi-city mobile road show aimed at empowering SMEs across India with technologies for productivity and efficiency improvement. The road show is targeted primarily at automotive, medical, aerospace, power, F&B, packaging, textile, printing and pharmaceutical industries. Through this â€˜Productivity tour’, Siemens aims to raise awareness among the SMEs about the definite competitive advantage that can be gained by adopting innovative technologies and solutions.
Commenting on this launch, Mr. Bhaskar Mandal, Executive Vice President and Sector Cluster Lead - Industry Sector, Siemens South Asia, said, “It is imperative for manufacturers, especially the SME sector to adopt the latest technologies that enable them to improve productivity, enhance flexibility, optimize costs and increase profit margins. Proven technologies from Siemens can help these industries accelerate their growth and thus gain a competitive edge globally.”
On display inside the trailer will be innovative products ranging from variable frequency drives, servo motors, servo drives, motion controllers, CNCs and engineering framework for automation and drive technology.
In addition to products, the Productivity Tour will also showcase Siemens Financial Services (SFS), an international provider of business-to-business financial solutions. SFS helps facilitate investments, providing commercial finance and structured finance solutions with specific asset expertise in the Industry, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure markets. With SFS, SMEs can overcome the financial barriers by using asset financing solutions such as loans and leasing to fund equipment purchases. The aim of this financial solution is to manage cash flows effectively or offset the monthly cost of the new equipment against the productivity improvement it delivers across the financing term.
Shyam Chauhan, Factory Head from Jaipur, one of the many visitors to the trailer, said, â€˜The live demos were very informative and helped me understand the benefits of deploying automation solution in my factory. Also, the financing solution is a good option which many SMEs can avail.”
For more information, click here: http://productivitytour.siemens.co.in/
For further information, please contact: