Star Utsav Brings the story of Sandhya How she became IPS officer
The journey of Diya Aur Bati Hum’s protagonist, Sandhya started with a dream which eventually led to an ambition and a promise that was made to fulfill her late parents’ ambitions. Sandhya had almost given up on pursuing the prestigious IPS post her marriage to Sooraj but it was his love & support that brought in a ray of new hope and reignited the burning desire.. However with Sooraj by her side, Sandhya turned each challenge into an opportunity. She faced each â€˜battle’ with the grit of a warrior who saw hits and misses but never lost focus of the goal! While Sandhya’s battle was half won when she joined the academy, Bhabho kept a new challenge ahead of her — to win the best cadet trophy as that would ensure Sandhya’s posting at Pushkar and keep her close to the family. This would further ensure that Sandhya continued performing her duties towards both her family & society. While Sandhya has proved herself on the promise made to Bhabho but will she be able to do full justice towards her family and the nation i.e. play the dual role of a daughter-in-law and an IPS officer at Pushkar is something to watch out for.
Watch IPS sandhya on her new journey as she plays the dual role and how she fulfills her duty towards the family and the country in Diya aur Baati Hum at 10pm monday to saturday only on STAR Utsav!
Check out those popular press releases
- World Trade News.com | SCINET CORPORATION instala nuevos talleres de ensamblado
- Radio Rebate Days Save You Thousands on Two-Way Radios
- Enjoy A New Shopping Experience Try Shopping With Online Coupons
- Straight Line Siding and Construction is Offering free estimates on their services!
- Deforestation decreases in South America – Gustavo Copelmayer
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000