Brooklyn New York Native Rapper Sean Breed is set to release the most controversial song and album of his short career in the music industry. He believes that every entertainer is “given a gift to entertain people but to also use their platform to help the betterment of the human race”.
That’s while Sean has decided to name his new single and album H.I.T.L.E.R which is an acronym for Hate Is Taught Love Ends Racism. He uses this title to evoke dialog amongst people but to also “diffuse ” the negative connotation related to the evil dictator who has slaughtered millions.
Not to be confuse with a political, racially driven project, the H.I.T.L.E.R album has an array of songs..”It’s a great album full of different topics “.
Sean Breed believes in the power of music to change moods, give hope, inspire and evoke thought in the masses. His style he says “Is a little bit of everyone” but I think my music caters predominantly to the mature person who has lives in poverty, made bad choices, paid for those choices and came out fighting. Sean Breed is their voice.
For Media Contact:
SELYMrecords at gmail.com
Check out those popular press releases
- New Orleans Key Replacement Now Affords Nissan Transponder Keys
- National Blockchain API to Catapult Startups in India : Blockcube
- Painter Pro Joins Home Painters Toronto to Boost Customer Service
- Finding the Best Technical Translation Services Online
- How to find new friends online if you are a naturist