AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND and MADRID, SPAIN and SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - October 25, 2016 - In a recently published interview/profile on The Huffington Post’s - Australian edition, HuffPo Contributor - Samantha Cheatwood interviews Vivier Financial Services - Chief Executive Officer, Luigi Wewege.
The interview covers a wide range of topics regarding Vivier’s financial product and account services, customer experience, as well the firms overall business strategies. The interview also further explores Luigi’s continued interest in the industry, and the lessons he has learnt from leading Vivier over the past three years.
Vivierâ€˜s CEO - Wewege, also explains that he believes Vivier is fast becoming a world renowned boutique financial services firm. This being achieved through it’s a core focus of offering their clients high-performing deposit/savings accounts without market risk volatility.
If your current financial needs aren’t being addressed by your retail bank, then Vivier may provide you with the type of financial solution you’re looking for. By building a strong personal relationship with you, Vivier aims to be not only your advisor on all financial issues, but to understand your objectives and work with you towards your future goals.
To get started with a financial institution that values transparency, customer service, and strong relationships, visit Vivier’s website today at: vivierco.com.
The original published Huffington Post interview can be found online here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/meet-luigi-interviewed-by-samantha-cheatwood_us_5809c3dce4b0f8715789f8d2.
No Offer or Solicitation:
This communication is intended for information purposes and may only be distributed in countries where this is legally permitted. The information contained within is not directed to any person in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, residence or otherwise) such publication is prohibited. This press release does not constitute an offer or an invitation to purchase or sell financial instruments and/or financial services.
About The Huffington Post:
The Huffington Post is an online news aggregator and blog that has both localised and international editions. The site covers a variety of topics and is one of the world’s most read news sites.
About Luigi Wewege:
Luigi is the President and CEO of Vivier Group a multinational financial services group of companies, providing its products worldwide through representation in jurisdictions across Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe and South America. Outside of Vivier he serves as the Non-executive Chairman of Nikau Global Ltd an Auckland based international trade firm; and as Partner/Director of Palmetto Global Ventures a bespoke financial management consultancy firm headquartered in South Carolina.
About Vivier Financial Services:
Vivier and Company Limited (â€˜VCL’) is incorporated in New Zealand with registered number: 1130618. VCL is a member of Financial Services Complaints, a New Zealand Government approved Dispute Resolution Scheme, and maintains an insurance policy with Standard and Poor's A+ rated insurers, providing a NZD 10,000,000 indemnity on any one claim/loss in the aggregate.
- Vivier on Twitter: https://twitter.com/VivierFinance
- Vivier on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VivierFinance
- Vivier on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/vivier-finance
- Vivier on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Vivierco
For more information, please contact:
Vivier - Media Relations
+64 9 889 3989
Check out those popular press releases
- Enjoy A New Shopping Experience Try Shopping With Online Coupons
- Straight Line Siding and Construction is Offering free estimates on their services!
- Download the FLV to MP3 Converter from Softpedia.com
- How to find a junk car removal in Australia?
- ThinkTanker offers Shopify Plus Development Services to overseas clients
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Columbus Key Replacement Now Serves Jeep Transponder Key Replacement
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000