/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-font-family:”Times New Roman”;
A new pill which contains the tropical Indonesian fruit Mangosteen is helping to relieve joint pain caused by inflammatory disorders such as arthritis or sports injuries.
Studies show that FlexiMax, which is sold exclusively by Chemist Direct – Europeâ€˜s leading online chemist can reduce joint pain by up to 55% and improve flexibility and mobility.
The wonder pill, which is also backed by television presenter Lorraine Kelly, contains only natural ingredients. Mangosteen helps to relieve joint pain thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, and Aloe Vera contains large amounts of vitamins E, C, B1, 2, 3, and 6 as well as iron, magnesium, calcium and zinc, which help to repair damaged tissue caused by swelling and inflammation.
FlexiMax is available from www.chemistdirect.co.uk, retailing at £24.95 for 60 capsules
Check out those popular press releases
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Las rentas mÃ¡s altas tambiÃ©n acuden al crÃ©dito privado
- Brandy, rum or both — cocktail chemistry lesson
- How to recover deleted files from D-Link ShareCenter Shadow DNS-325 NAS Server external hard drive
- Who is a Good Candidate for Invisalign Aligners?