Ultriva will host an important webinar titled, “How to Gain Inventory Visibility to Achieve Predictability,” on February 6th at 1:00 PM EST. The webinar is free to those working in the supply chain space.
Cupertino, CA -- 01/12/2014 -- Ultriva will host an important webinar titled, “How to Gain Inventory Visibility to Achieve Predictability,” on February 6th at 1:00 PM EST. The webinar is free to those working in the supply chain space. Space is limited and filling quickly. Reserve your webinar seat now at: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/907158095.
Tony Perna, webinar presenter, has spent over twenty years as a consultant in engineering, manufacturing, distribution, and management, will discuss the significance of inventory and how to optimize both the velocity and the quantity within the supply chain. The informative webinar will help businesses see inventory in a new way. Perna will reveal a way to simulate inventory turns and how to use visual feedback for sustaining inventory levels.
Attendees will learn:
- Why inventory levels can and should be predictable
- Why visibility is so important to inventory management
- Why strategic inventory is still needed
- A method to achieve predictable inventory levels that are greatly reduced compared to traditional MRP and forecast models
About Ultriva, Inc.
Ultriva’s (http://www.ultriva.com) cloud-based platform leverages and seamlessly integrates with leading ERP and MRP systems, to deliver an end to end pull based replenishment model. Ultriva, based in Cupertino, CA, implemented a global demand driven manufacturing model by providing full visibility, scheduling, and sequencing of production of customer orders. The need for a collaborative transactional portal is essential and E2E (End to End) Pull allows large multi-national manufacturers to actively collaborate with customers for actual demand and synchronize with suppliers for replenishment. E2E Pull offers a better solution to balancing supply with customer demand through procurement strategies, materials and inventory policies tied to actual demand signals. Many suppliers want to provide sufficient service levels to customers and turn supply replenishment and synchronization into a competitive advantage. The company’s global footprint is increasing rapidly with implementations in wide variety of industry sectors and enterprises such as ATK, CareFusion, Emerson, Ingersoll Rand, McKesson, Magellan, Regal Beloit, Thermo Fisher and more. Follow Ultriva on Twitter at @Ultriva.
Check out those popular press releases
- Hangout With Yolanda Amphy—Weekly Marketing Training For Local Businesses
- La cocina de Sigrid Torralbo Perez
- MilesWeb Internet Services Focuses on Indian SMBs with the Launch of Their Powerful & Low Cost Dedicated Servers in India
- Dallas Car Key Now Furnishes Mazda Transponder Key Replacement
- Orange County SEO Discusses Using Local SEO