VIVO IPL2016 reaches a record-breaking 266 million viewers in its second week
SONY MAX, SONY SIX& SONY ESPN(part of Sony Pictures Networks India), the official broadcastersof the VIVO IPL, continue to grow in the secondweek of the T20 cricket tournament after just 16 matches.
- VIVO IPL has achieved a cumulative reach of 266 million continuing to build a larger audience base than ever before in its first fortnight.
- With rural data being reported for the first time, the response has been great with a 43% reach from rural.
- 46% viewership is from female viewers which make VIVO IPL a truly family inclusive event.
- In terms of the audience profile, VIVO IPL is the most watched amongst the 22-30 year olds.
- Top performing markets are Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka &Gujarat.
- Sony MAX grew from being theNo.1 channel in HSM in week 1 to being the No.1 channel at an All India level in week 2.
The leading T20 tournament, VIVO IPL 2016, has continued its winning performance and clocked a significant growth in its 2ndweek notwithstanding the power cuts(source: BARC newsletters)which led to the drop in the total television viewership pulling it to the lowest at the HSM level.
For further information, contact:
PR24x7 Network Limited
Check out those popular press releases
- Awareness Program Held At Nanavati Hospital India On Heart Attack
- Outsource Excel Data Entry Services at Cost Effective Rates
- The mainly style and fashion trend of the clothes in the autumn of 2013
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Choose Suitable and Powerful Software with Perpetuumsoft.com