When Akshay Kumar trained in Krumping
The Khiladi of Bollywood Akshay Kumar who is known for his expertise in action, martial arts, comedy and acting has added another feather to his cap. The actor who visited the sets of &TV’s popular show So You Think You Can Dance learnt some â€˜Krumping’ moves from one of the contestant on the show.
A source from the sets informed, “Aryan along with his partner Kalpita performed Kathak in Radha Krishna style on the song â€˜ManwaLage’. Akshay was so stunned by their performance that he requested Aryan to teach him â€˜Krumping’. Aryan’s excitement knew no bound of happiness after such a humble request and both of them â€˜Krumped away’.
Don’t Forget to tune into So You Think You Can Dance every Saturday and Sunday at 8:30pm only on &TV
Check out those popular press releases
- What Are the Unique variations of Employee Benefit Plans?
- wheelieholix.pl Jules z winnicy Collection – Ã…â€ºmiaÃ…â€šo dalszy aparycja dla nowoczesnej dziewczyn mÃ…â€šodej, sukienka kobieta Jules ma
- Brandy, rum or both — cocktail chemistry lesson
- 228 Bail now offers 24 Hour Bail Bond Services in Las vegas
- HSS Introduces Summer Gear for Surfers