We are merely a month away from the UF Fight Night 28: “Teixeira vs Bader” which will take place at Toyota Center in Belo Horizonte, Brazil on 4th September 2013 but that won’t stop the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) marketing machine from oiling up its mixed martial arts.
That’s because the main event, i.e. Glover Teixeira vs Ryan Bader is an important light heavyweight bout with serious title implications, particularly after the controversial loss of Lyoto Machida’s past weekend.
The number of people looking forward to this match has given rise to a palpitation that is commonly shared between the supporters of the sport and rushes through every single fan as each day passes in wait of the match. The amount of tension mounting up for the match is actually measurable.
Machida believes that Teixeira is the guy who is capable of beating the current UFC Light heavyweight Champion â€˜Jon Jones’ if he succeeds in defeating Bader in the face-off. Know more about Belo Horizonte at http://www.bhaz.com.br now.
Teixeira, is a 33 year old talented Brazilian who has won 19 straight fights which includes a 4-0 stint in the UFC Light Heavyweight division where he managed to score impressive victories over the likes of Quinton “Rampage” Jackson and James Te Huna in his latest bouts.
Also, Bader has been a fringe in the top 10 players in the division over a span of two years now and is most recently coming off a 50 second “Submission of the night” winning victory over Vladamir Matyusheneko this past January.
Check out those popular press releases
- HomeTech Mart Ready to Elevate the Modern American Home
- Wedding dresses online: Great things about getting through online
- London Business Consultant James Gillingham Offers Sound Business Strategies
- Radio Rebate Days Save You Thousands on Two-Way Radios
- Wedding dresses online: Great things about purchasing through online
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Six Star Replicas The most preferred replica handbags store
- Advanced Spinal Fusion Surgery – What to expect after the surgery
- World’s First Virtual 2 days live event with 4000
- Canada goose launch amazing purchasing boom in South Korea