20, August 2015: Inheriting some features from S3, S5 optimized itself on some factors. Similar to S3 and S3T, S5 insists on the two-wheeled structure and the standing-posture riding mode. However, there are still five things the customer needs to know about S5.
1. Powerful battery core. The battery capacity of S5 is 680Wh, which is the largest one among all Airwheel products. The upgraded CPU enables stronger driving force, faster acceleration, and 0.03s reaction time. Revolutionary technologies make the battery and motor seamlessly connected to achieve best power performance. The unique design of dual-chip and dual battery protection boards enables S5 to function normally even if when one of the chips gets damaged.
2. Lithium battery revolution. The in-built lithium battery is smaller but stronger. The Panasonic lithium battery mounted on S5, weighing 5kg, is safe and durable with 5 years of lifespan. The battery can store 680wh of electricity with around 8 hours of charging and can be re-charged for 1800 times.
3. Longer battery lifespan. Quality battery has high discharging rate that can greatly improve the durability and stability of the battery itself and at the same time it will reduce the re-charging times so that the lifespan of the battery can be prolonged to five years.
4. Four-fold protections. Airwheel electric intelligent monocycle S5 choose to adopt speed limit protection, low battery protection, tilting protection, battery protection, which will safeguard the rider during journey.
5. IP56 waterproof standard. Due to the particular waterproof design, riders will be free from worrying about the rainy days and people can even ride in drizzlewhich indeed can be regarded as a revolution in electric self-balancing scooter industry.
S5 is a brand new product of S-series intelligent scooter, which combines the brilliant characters of its predecessors with the latest high technology. S5, advancing with Airwheel technology Holding Co., Ltd will dedicate to providing the most ecological and convenient scooter for customers.