Your brand is your promise to your customers
PR 24x7 Network Limited assists you to fulfill your promise
The process involved in creating a unique name and image for a product in the consumers' mind, mainly through public relations with a consistent theme is called branding. What does a branding aim? Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers. An effective public relation campaign can make you lovable of your customers.PR 24x7 Network Limited the leading public relations company of India is proud to hold records of making unlimited loyal customers for company’s so many clients.
Atul Malikram, director PR 24x7 Network Limited says” Branding is one of the most important aspects of any business, large or small. An effective brand strategy gives you a major edge in increasingly competitive markets. But what exactly does "branding" mean? How does it affect a small business? Simply put, your brand is your promise to your customer. It tells them what they can expect from your products and services, and it differentiates your offering from your competitors'. Your brand is derived from who you are, who you want to be and who people perceive you to be. We as public relations professionals understand well as to how to make your products exclusive. Every businessman understands that it is very difficult to make reach of their brand to consumers when already so many competitors are standing in lines, but we have made reach of many customers to their audience through our effective services.
PR 24x7Network limited understands the need of customer first and before taking the task in hand, evaluates itself as to whether company is capable to discharge the assignment or not, but it hardly remembers the instance when any client was given negative reply because of following facts:
- own network in 18 states and 46 cities of country
- Rich experience of issue management
- been working for 24 hours x 7days
- won faith of clients
- Team of 75+ expertise
It offers PR services via:
Relation management, Digital PR, Releases in Urdu new papers, Press conferences, Issue management, One on one.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
- SA 8000:2008 certification for implementing corporate social responsibilities.
- Outstanding communication capabilities.
- Ranks among the leading and most respected public relations companies in Hindi belts.
- Sound knowledge of mainline, business, trade, and specialist media throughout India.
- Excellent relationship with journalists at all levels like editor, senior correspondents, and reporters.
- Long standing personal association with the media community enables us to pitch well to the right journalism and helps in getting information about features and stories being planned.,
- Exhaustive up to date all India databases of journalists covering various sectors from print and electronic media and wire agencies.
For more details, please contact,
Check out those popular press releases
- How to find new friends online if you are a naturist
- India Offers Affordable Laparoscopic Surgeries To Cure Uterine Fibroids
- National Blockchain API to Catapult Startups in India : Blockcube
- Ex-Chelsea player Leon Knight Launches Into The Men’s Fashion Industry
- Data Recovery from Toshiba Flash Air III Wireless SD Memory Card